Thursday, February 18, 2010

A Sincere Prospect Now Available On Amazon.com!




In my last semester of school I made a short film. The script is a very personal one and incorporates a lot of themes that I have experienced in my life. I wanted it to be the last thing I made in school because it was sort of a culmination of everything I made beforehand. I was fortunate to have my own World Premiere at the prestigious AFI Silver Theatre in August, 2009. The film is now available for sale or rental on Amazon.com’s Video On Demand service.


Please support the film and take in all of its strengths and weaknesses. Would love to hear any feedback anyone has and thank you in advance if you do decide to purchase it.


On a related note the film features an original score by Daniel Laufer who also wrote an original song for the movie. With film music being a huge part of my life as a person and a filmmaker I found communicating with Daniel the easiest part of the filmmaking process. There was absolutely no guesswork and everything he sent me struck oil the very first time.


Written, Produced & Directed By: Kaya Savas

Starring: Brad Bradley, Mark Spilman, John Wheeler & Christine Carter

Music By: Daniel Laufer


Product Link:

http://www.amazon.com/A-Sincere-Prospect/dp/B0038EOH9A/ref=sr_1_2?ie=UTF8&s=digital-video&qid=1266548076&sr=8-2


You can download Daniel’s score for free here:

http://www.jamendo.com/en/album/52886


No comments:

Post a Comment